Friday, January 2, 2009

FIrst post....of 2009 haha

yup its 2009!!!!! yooo hoooo at last! haha one yr or less t0 ORD. Man, i can't wait. Well but 2008 its really eventful and interesting for the world and me. There was so much going on this yr. Fatal Disaster in szechuan(its this yr rite?), the sub prime crisis, big financial institution folding like merill lynch, n financial crisis. whoo! Well god bless this world! As for me 2008 was full of ups and down, emotionally, spiritually and experrentially. haha dun even know whether there's even this word. However i really wanna thank god for 2008. This was a year that god showed me many things that truly n wonderfully build up my maturity level, build me up in such a way that he made me see many things wif a different pair of eyes. Also i'm able to experience what its like to leave a protected environment n live in a very real world where u see many ugly sides of a human n dats putting it mildly. haha but i wun be sharing the specific details here. If i do its gonna become a novel lol. Ya n god also lemme meet alot of new friends out of church of different background, allowing me to understand, compromise n be sensitive to their needs. All in all he really grow me alot as a person. N i reallly thank god for one person, li yi. Haha thru this whole yr, it was wonderful tobe able to share life with each other n i'm really grateful for her for rebuking me in areas that i was wrong n willing to listen to my struggles n also for juz talking crap for pure fun haha. it is a great friendship dat we shared haha. but guess her encouraging really helped me go thru tis yr. loove ya sis n there r others too ppl like jun liang, jie hui, joel ,jon lwee n many others they really helped me out alot!

Haha anyway i pray this 2009 will be filled with many forms of experiences, good or bad i'm willing to go thru all of them. coz i believe its part of going thru life to the fullest! n this 3 weeks of leave has really been fun. meeting up everybody going out, spending time together. it was really precious. even got to meet up with some that ok its one that i almost lost contact wif. All the best for ur driving jia lin haha. Going back camp this sun.....n i can't wait. i mus be really crazy haha.

oh pls pray for me for my driving test this april. hope to pass it on my first try!
haha who's willing to lent me a car haha?

God bless all you ppl!!! :)

No comments: