Monday, October 27, 2008

book in.....

After 1 mth of stay out, alas i'm heading back to my "second" home. Dunno what to feel. sad or happy haha. Actually i'm starting feel quite sian of a stay out life. Quite monotonous haha but i guess i never make gd use of my time to do something fruitful haha. Hopefully back in camp will be able to be more fruitful in my walk with god n practical stuff

Oh yea did i tell ya haha i got a driving liscense!! Woohooo!!! Ok its only man for military vehicles but i'm still really excited i got it haha. Come to think of it getting was not easy. Was really god's grace haha. Without Him, i believe i would hav failed the test already haha. But wadever it is, THANK GOD!!!!

I really do want to pray that the time back in my camp, i will use it very wisely to grow in my spiritual life. I admit these recent times in my life i haven been doing well in fact my walk was juz bad. I was constantly facing struggles making choices between God or fulfilling my own desires. N i tink it has taking a toll on my physical life as well. I really hope that in coming periods i will be able to work myself out of these struggles. I'm really getting sick n tired of it. Really wanna apply all thats been taught in sermon bout having the right priorties. 'cause God has shown me that when we get out priorities rite n be faithful with the little things that he has given, he will reward us even more. I really really do want to receive these rewards that he has promised. Yup so whoever reading this pray for me alright? haha btw i dun mind sharing my struggles if u all wan to hear haha.

Ok dats all for now. Gotta prepare to book in le. :)

No comments: