Friday, August 22, 2008

At last!!!!!!

Whew after being stuck in camp for almost 2 weeks, what a relief it is to be back in the comforts of my own home. Yeah!!!! Ok but i must admit during the 2 weeks i wasn't faithful n consistent in seeking God. Haha. But God being who he is as u know is always faithful. I could see his presence constantly being revealed during the 2 weeks especially in outfield. Well there was this time in outfield my sect comm put me as the vehicle commander for one of the mission. To me this was quite a huge responsibility n i was unsure of myself haha. So i did the one most logical thing as a Christian. I PRAYED! After the whole event my sect comm said that i did a good job for a first timer. When he said that, a thought flash across "this was not my doing but God's". God is so cool rite haha. I really thank God for this experience as i am fully assured of his faithfulness everywhere i go cause of this. Amen Amen!

Oh yea I got myself a new phone too. My very own E51!!! This phone is superb man. At last i can listen to music in camp yea n one more thing juz to make other NSF a bit jealous(joking), I'm on off until nex sunday. Yahoo!!! I pray n pls pray for me too that i will make good use of this time n let it be fruitful whoever who read this haha!

No comments: