Thursday, September 25, 2008

license license here i come

whew its been a long time since i updated haha!
seriously i was very very busy haha. (i must admit though i had free time but was just too lazy hehhe) Because of wallaby, we had to spend hrs everyday juz to clean our stores until its totally dust n dirt free. sometimes even had to stay back during weekend. its juz ridiculous. wats the prob of bringing some singapore dirt into australia man?! But dunno whether can i call it GOd's grace, i do not have to go wallaby, meaning i do not have go thru the whole process of cleaning again with my own equipment haha. Also i got my wish! I'm learning driving haha. For free! some more everyday 8 to 5. Whatmore can i ask for HAHA!!! i'm so gonna be a driver in one more mth haha. After trying out for the first time in my entire life in an army rover, i realised driving its not dat easy, in fact its quite a challenge but its lotsa fun. haha with all the clutch, gear changing, steering involved, its so diff trying to coordinate all 4 limbs at the same time. haha however i believe i did not bad on my first try. At least, the engine didn't stall n my steering was smooth ok! oh yea tmr will be my first actual practical lesson n highway code test. God pls help me with both!!!!

No comments: